Integrity Supplies' Ethical Policy
Integrity Supplies is owned and managed by Christians who wish to conduct their business in a manner consistent with their Christian beliefs.
- We will act with integrity, honesty, truthfulness and fairness in the way our company is run and in our dealings with clients and customers.
- We will never knowingly trade with or represent a company engaged in
- criminal activities;
- bribery and corruption;
- the unfair treatment of its employees;
- human trafficking;
- the manufacure or distribution of products injurious to health;
- irresponsibility towards the environment.
- We will donate ten per cent of our net annual profits to charity.
Integrity Supplies is closely associated with Cambodian Communities out of Crisis (CCC), a UK-based registered charity that raises funds to help needy people in Cambodia, a country notorious for its killing fields, where at least 1.7 million people died under the brutal Khmer Rouge regime. Funds raised by CCC are used for:
- supporting widows, orphans, the poor and the needy,
- providing education and
- helping to run football teams that keep young people out of the hands of drug pushers and criminal gangs
among other projects.